Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Competition #1: Rome's Premature Jibulation at Summit at Snoqualmie


The title says it all. On Saturday my Coach/Friend (Corey Bayless) and I (nick sommer) stopped by the Summit at Snoqualmie to get in on the action. Unfortunately because of my recent shoulder surgery I was unable to compete. However, Corey killed it, he rode hard and had fun. There were a good amount of people; by my count at least thirty to forty participants showed up for a good time and free stuff! When the riders meeting had settled down and the practice had ended it was time to start. Being the first competition of the year everyone went hard the first couple of minutes and didn’t really pace themselves. So you can imagine it was exciting for the first hour and then near the second hour it kinda dulled down a little bit. Once the snow had settled and the lifts were beginning to close they announced the winners. Sadly I have not been graced with such information as to the names of the winners however I do know that one of our local lady shreds, Cassidy McDowell, took first place in the women’s category grabbing herself a pair of Rome bindings. Here are some photos I took during the event





*Stay Tuned For The Next Update*   

No comments:

Post a Comment